We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
This position is for an in-house graphic designer, freelance replies will not be considered.
We are looking for a creative team player with a positive, “whatever it takes” attitude to join our customer service driven company. The qualified candidate must be willing and able to integrate the design and production processes in order to provide seamless delivery on client orders. Industry experience in large format as well as offset and digital printing is required but we will be happy to provide additional training in other areas of production to the right candidate. Accountability for all aspects of end product quality and the client experience is expected.
To create high quality, accurate and creative artwork in a timely manner to meet the needs of the client. The graphic designer works closely with the sales staff and production team to provide the best result for our clients. The right candidate will be organized and take initiative to seek out solutions or answers to software, design or production issues.
- Developing creative graphic concepts for projects based on customer needs and given specifications
- Creating and submitting proofs for customer approval before production
- Manipulating customer supplied files or existing files for production
- Submitting art files to various trade vendors for outside production as needed
- Following up with clients and production as needed to avoid stalls in workflow
- Committing to the highest level of accuracy and quality in a fast paced environment
- Maintaining an awareness of current design trends and a working knowledge of the latest industry software
- Participating in team meetings to ensure good communication between departments and accurate tracking of work from start to finish
- Thorough knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign in a MAC environment
- Must understand different color modes, CMYK vs. spot PMS, vs. RGB, etc.
- Professional communication skills with customers in all correspondence and in person
- Able to perform job responsibilities in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in performing tasks outside of basic responsibilities
- Vehicle Graphics – full & partial vehicle wraps, cut vinyl decals, windows, etc.
- Large Format Printing – banners, posters, wall murals, window graphics, retail displays, tradeshow graphics, canvas art prints, etc.
- Offset and Digital Printing – brochures, postcards, business cards, etc.
To apply please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A Professional Summary describing your skills and background
- Digital Portfolio
- Professional and Personal References
Compensation for this position will start at $18-22/hour, DOE. We are located near downtown Conroe.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other business duties as assigned by staff. Employer reserves the right to revise or change job duties as needed. Equal Opportunity Employer.