Frequently Asked Questions
These are a few of the questions we answer on a regular basis. Start by selecting one of the links below. If you don’t see what you need – call or contact us online.
- What type of products and services do you provide?
- How do I go about getting an estimate from you?
- What are some tips for preparing artwork?
- What is a PMS (Pantone Matching System) color?
- Why do the printed colors look different from the colors on my screen?
- How long will it take to complete my order?
What type of products and services do you provide?
Good question! We offer a wide range of products and services, all customized to each client's needs. We offer graphic design, printing, vehicle wraps, banners, posters, DOC Band Wraps, canvas prints, art prints, wall murals, vinyl lettering, and much more.
How do I go about getting an estimate from you?
Well, since you are here, we would suggest you use our online estimate request form. Otherwise, the best way to ensure that we get all the information necessary to do an accurate quote is to give us a call and talk with one of our customer service representatives.
What are some tips for preparing artwork?
**Large Format Printing (Banners, Posters, etc.)**
• Create the document to size; do not include any bleeds or crop marks.
• Convert all fonts.
• Resolution required for all raster images is 100 ppi at 100% size.
• PDF files are typically fine. Save your PDF to size, without bleeds or crop marks.
**Offset Printing (Business Cards, Brochures, etc.)**
• Create document to final trim size (don’t include bleeds in the document size) and extend all elements that will bleed 1/8” onto the pasteboard.
• Convert all fonts.
• Resolution required for all raster images is 300 ppi at 100% size.
• Press Quality PDF files are typically fine however, there are times we will request native files if available. Save your PDF file with 1/8" bleeds and crop marks.
• Please contact our art department for detailed information.
If you have any questions please call us. We’d love to talk to you and help you create your file correctly.
What is a PMS (Pantone Matching System) color?
The Pantone Matching System (PMS) is a color reproduction standard in which colors all across the spectrum are each identified by a unique, independent number. The use of PMS allows us to precisely match colors and maintain color consistency throughout the offset printing process.
Why do the printed colors look different from the colors on my screen?
In short, printers and monitors produce colors in different ways.
Monitors use the RGB (red, green, blue) color model, which usually supports a wider spectrum of colors. Printers use the CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color model, which can reproduce most—but not all—of the colors in the RGB color model. Depending on the equipment used, CMYK generally matches 85–90% of the colors in the RGB model.
Additionally, colors may vary slightly from one monitor to the next due to differences in lighting and calibration.
How long will it take to complete my order?
There really isn’t a short answer to this question. Some orders can be produced overnight and some may take days. We go to great lengths to meet your most stringent demands. Let us know when you need your project completed and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
We normally ship via UPS. Their services include Ground, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air. We also use a local courier service when warranted. If necessary, we can blind ship per your instructions.
If it is more convenient, you can pick-up your order from 809 Cable Street, Conroe, TX 77301. Our store hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.